[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”sidebar-1″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_column_text css_animation=”appear”]The Part 2 Test is a practical test similar to the Learner Driver Test but more advanced.
It is a Test of a driver’s eyesight and skills on the road. A high standard of competence is required, as you would expect from a Qualified Driving Instructor.
This Test takes about one hour and the examiner is looking for:
- Expert handling of the controls
- Use of correct road procedure
- Anticipation of the actions of other road users and taking the appropriate action
- Sound judgement of distance, speed and timing
- Consideration for the convenience and safety of other road users
- Driving in an environmentally friendly manner
The test will also include various set manoeuvres.
These will all be covered in your on-road training. We use the most modern, up to date driver techniques and more economical driving skills.
Your Personal Instructor will acquaint you with all matters relating to the Test of Driving Ability and provide 100% of your training on the road.[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”165″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row]