[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”sidebar-1″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_cta h2=”WHY BECOME A DRIVING INSTRUCTOR?” txt_align=”center” style=”flat” color=”juicy-pink” css_animation=”appear”][/vc_cta][vc_column_text css_animation=”top-to-bottom”]Every day is someone’s 17th Birthday, seven days a week, fifty two weeks a year. One of the most sought after birthday presents is a Driving Licence and with it the opportunity to enjoy the freedom of the road. People of all ages and in all parts of the United Kingdom are the customers of Approved Driving Instructors and the supply of these novice customers does not run out.
The Driver Training Industry also caters for the driver wishing to advance his or her driving skills by taking the ‘Pass Plus’ course. Refresher, remedial, intensive, occupational and motorway courses all require the services of Approved Driving Instructors.
Why Become a Driving Instructor?
- Enjoyable, rewarding Career
- Flexible hours fit around family and other commitments
- Work for yourself but not by yourself
- Earnings for a single lesson is £19.75 per hour a a trainee
- Ideal for individuals looking for a new opportunity or to re-skill after redundancy, illness or leaving the Forces
Do You Enjoy Driving and Meeting People?
A Freetrain course is the best start for your new career as a Driving Instructor
Just look at the advantages :
- Top class instruction
- Many years of experience
- Free training, but accommodation and travel is at trainee’s expense
- Comprehensive packs of support materials
- A Personal Trainer assigned to you
- A complete package of professional in-car training
- Support and advice from start to finish
- On-going career development opportunities.
For more information about becoming a Driving Instructor with free training from Systematic please contact us via our online enquiry form on the contact page.[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”157″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row]